Bulk Delete Your Orders
Ever create test orders or have other obsolete orders that you wish you could get rid of? Well now you have the ability to easily delete them using our module. You can delete individual orders or even use the bulk delete from the order list. Deleting orders will also delete the related invoices, shipment, and credit memo records. No more clutter!
Magento doesn't allow you to delete orders from your Magento stores. Gain full control of your orders with the ability to delete them now if required. You can delete individual orders or even use the bulk delete from the order list. Deleting orders will also delete the related invoices, shipment, and credit memo records.
- Delete any single order from order page or bulk delete orders from the sale order grid
- Deletes corresponding invoices, shipments and credit memos
- Compatible with Magento 2.1.4+
- Safely cleans up related records without affecting other data
- Fully support multi-store websites.
- Easy to customise - fully open source
- Full admin control - restrict delete action to authorised administrators only
Version 1.0.1- May 15, 2018
- New: Additionally deletes invoices, shipments and credit memos.
- Minor fixes and improvements.
Version 1.0.0 - May 05, 2018
- Delete orders directly from the sales order page and bulk delete orders directly from the order grid.
|Frequently Asked Questions||
What is your license policy?
On how many websites can I use Bright Owl extensions?
How can I pay for Bright Owl paid extensions?
Can I test a Bright Owl extension on a staging site before transferring it to a live one?
Can I get a refund if an extension doesn’t suit me?
Installing Magento 1 Extensions
Bright Owl modules are easy to install. All you need is to have FTP/SSH access details, and follow the following three steps:
If you are using code compilation on your website, before installing our extensions you should disable compilation. After installing, press the "Run Compilation Process" button in Admin - System - Tools - Compilation to recompile your website's code.